Terms and Conditions
Clarification of Terms:
https://healthcaretohomecare.com home of Healthcare To Homecare, LLC Services.
Any legally binding or contractual relationship between the Owner and the User governed by these Terms.
Healthcare To Homecare, LLC – The natural person(s) or legal entity that provides this Website and the Service to Users.
The Service provided by this Website as described in these Terms and on this Website.
Provisions apply to this Website and Services in this or other related documents, subject to change from time to time, without notice.
The natural person or legal entity that uses this Website.
This document is an agreement between the User and Healthcare to Homecare, LLC.
The User acknowledges and agrees that by accessing or using this Website or using any Services owned or operated by this Website, they have agreed to be bound and abide by these terms of Service (“Terms of Service”), our privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) and any additional terms that apply.
These Terms govern
- the conditions of allowing the use of this Website and
- any other related Agreement or legal relationship with the Owner in a legally binding way.
Capitalized words are defined above. If the User does not agree to all these Terms of Service and any additional terms that apply to the User, do not use this Website.
This Website is provided by:
Healthcare To Homecare, LLC
607 Walnut Lane
King William VA 23086
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The User must read this document carefully.
Single or additional conditions of use or access may apply in specific cases and appear within this document.
By using this Website, Users confirm to meet the following requirements:
There are no restrictions for Users except to comply with the law and this policy.
Content on this Website
Unless otherwise specified, all Website Content is provided or owned by the Owner or its licensors.
The Owner made efforts to ensure that the Website Content does not violate legal provisions or third-party rights. However, it is not always possible to achieve such a result.
In such cases, the User report complaints as required under law using the contact details specified in this document.
Rights regarding content on this Website – All rights reserved.
The Owner reserves and holds all intellectual property rights for any such content.
Therefore, Users may not use any such content in any way that is not necessary or implicit in the website/Service’s proper use.
Access to External Resources
Through this Website, Users may access external resources provided by third parties. Users acknowledge and accept that the Owner has no control over such resources and is not responsible for their content and availability.
Conditions applicable to any resources provided by third parties, including those applicable to any possible grant of rights in content, result from each such third party’s terms and conditions or, in the absence of those, applicable statutory law.
How to file a takedown notice (called a “DMCA Notice”)
Suppose copyright holders or their agents believe that any content on this Website infringes upon their copyrights. In that case, they may submit a notification according to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing the Owner’s Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 USC 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the holder who alleges infringement of his exclusive rights;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if a single notification covers multiple copyrighted works at a single online site, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identify the material subject to the infringement claim or the basis of the request for content removal. Provide sufficient content to permit the Owner to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Owner to contact the notifying party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that the notifying party that he has a good faith belief that the copyright Owner, its agent, or the law did not authorize the use of the material in the manner described; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the Owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Failure to comply with all the above requirements may invalidate the DMCA notice.
- Address copyright infringement notifications to the Owner at the contact details specified in this document.
- Use this Website and the Service only within the scope of how intended, under these Terms and applicable law.
- Users are solely responsible for ensuring that their use of this Website and the Service violates no applicable law, regulations, or third-party rights.
Liability and indemnification
The information contained on the Website is for general information purposes only. The Website provides information while the Owner endeavors to keep the information up to date and correct. However, the Owner makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance the User places on such information is therefore strictly at the User’s own risk.
This Website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice. Please do not treat it as such.
The Website provides medical information without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Website makes no representations or warranties related to the medical information.
Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding paragraph, the Website and Owner do not warrant that:
(a) the medical information on https://healthcaretohomecare.com will be constantly available, or available at all; or
(b) the medical information on https://healthcaretohomecare.com is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, and non-misleading.
The User must not rely on the information on the Website as an alternative to medical advice from the User’s doctor or other professional healthcare providers. Users should consult their doctor or other professional healthcare providers if they have specific questions about any medical matter. If the User thinks he may be suffering from any medical condition, he should seek immediate medical attention. Users should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of the Website’s information.
Limiting our liability:
User agrees not to hold Website liable for any damages arising from or relating to User’s reliance on any medical information provided on Website.
Additionally, the User agrees not to repeat the medical information that the User reads on the Website to a third party. That third party may not have read this disclaimer and understood the caveats involved in receiving the information.
If User should repeat the medical information that he reads on Website to a third party, whether through writing, electronically, or orally, User agrees that he will indemnify Website and defend Website against any claims for damages by that or any other third party which received its information as a result of User’s actions, either in whole or in part. In other words, if the third-party User told the information to repeat to another third party, the User must indemnify the Website and defend Healthcare to Homecare, LLC against claims made by either of those third parties.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This Website is provided strictly on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the Service is at the User’s own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Owner expressly disclaims all conditions, representations, and warranties — whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights. Whether oral or written, no advice or information obtained by the User from the Owner or through the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Without limiting the preceding, the Owner, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers, and employees do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable, or correct; that the Service will meet User’s requirements; that the Service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that correction of defects promptly occurs; or that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Service’s use is downloaded at the User’s own risk. Users shall be solely responsible for any damage to the User’s computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or User’s use of the Service.
The Owner does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or Service advertised or offered by a third party through the Service or any hyperlinked Website or Service, and the Owner shall not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between Users and third-party providers of products or services.
The Service may become inaccessible or not function properly with the User’s web browser, mobile device, or operating system. Therefore, the Owner cannot be held liable for any perceived or actual damages arising from Service content, operation, or use of this Service.
In some states and jurisdictions, federal law does not allow the exclusion and limitations of certain implied warranties. The above exclusions may not apply to Users. This Agreement gives Users specific legal rights, and Users may also have other rights which vary from state to state. The disclaimers and exclusions under this Agreement shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
Limitations of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers, and employees, be liable for
- any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the Service; and
- any damage, loss, or injury resulting from hacking, tampering, or other unauthorized access or use of the Service or User account or the information contained therein;
- any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from User access to or use of the Service;
- any unauthorized access to or use of the Owner’s secure servers or any personal information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Service;
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service; or
- the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any User or third party. In no event shall the Owner and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers, and employees be liable for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses, or costs in an amount exceeding the amount paid by User to the Owner hereunder in the preceding 12 months, or the period of duration of this Agreement between the Owner and User, whichever is shorter.
This limitation of liability section shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction whether the basis of the alleged liability is contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other, even if the Owner received advanced notice of the possibility of such damage.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. Therefore, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to Users. The terms give the User specific legal rights, and the User may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The terms’ disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
The User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold the Owner and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers, and employees harmless from and against any claims or demands, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, or debt, and expenses, including, but not limited to, legal fees and expenses, arising from
- User’s use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by User;
- User’s violation of these terms, including, but not limited to, User’s breach of any of the representations and warranties outlined in these terms;
- User’s violation of any third-party rights, including, but not limited to, any right of privacy or intellectual property rights;
- User’s violation of any statutory law, rule, or regulation;
- any content submitted from User’s account, including third party access with User’s unique username, password, or other security measures, if applicable, including, but not limited to, misleading, false, or inaccurate information;
- User’s willful misconduct; or
- statutory provision by the User or its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers, and employees to the extent of applicable law.
The Owner’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any such right or provision. No waiver shall be considered a further or continuing waiver of such or any other term.
To ensure the best possible service level, the Owner reserves the right to interrupt the Service for maintenance, system updates, or any other changes, informing the Users appropriately.
Within the law’s limits, the Owner may also decide to suspend or terminate the Service altogether. Should termination of Service occur, the Owner will cooperate with Users to withdraw Personal Data or information according to applicable law.
Additionally, the Service might not be available due to reasons outside the Owner’s reasonable control, such as “force majeure” (e.g., labor actions, infrastructural breakdowns, blackouts, etc.).
Users may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of this Website and its Service without the Owner’s express prior written permission, granted directly or through a legitimate reselling program.
Intellectual property rights:
Any intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademark, patent, and design rights related to this Website, are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors.
Any trademarks and all other marks, trade names, Service marks, wordmarks, illustrations, images, or logos appearing in connection with this Website and the Service are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors.
Applicable laws or international treaties related to intellectual property protect intellectual property rights.
Healthcare to Homecare reserves the right to remove, edit, or delete any material or comments that violate the following rules with or without notice:
Written audio, digital, or video materials in any format that:
- Creates mental, physical, or sexual abuse
- Creates psychological, physical, or sexual harm.
- Violates any law, including but not limited to the invasion of privacy, confidentiality, or exposure of personal health information.
- Intends to slander someone’s character through a personal attack.
- Attempts to cause public humiliation may or may not result in financial, emotional, or other harm to another party.
- Violates professional misconduct laws.
- Intends to cause pain, emotional harm, or suffering to a person or group.
- Represents discriminatory or harassing behavior.
- Threatens a person, place, or property with harm or intent to harm in any form.
- Is spam or functions like spam?
Linking to Website
- Links pointing to this Website should not be misleading.
- Always use appropriate link text.
- The Owner may update this Website’s URL structure from time to time, and unless the Owner agrees in writing otherwise, the User is responsible for updating said links.
- Users must not frame this Website’s URL content or use any similar technology concerning this Website’s content.
- User agrees to promptly delete any links to this Website if requested by the Owner when the deletion is within the User’s control.
- If the User wants the Owner to remove a link to the User’s Website included on https://healthcaretohomecare.com, don’t hesitate to contact the Owner using the contact details included in this policy. Note that unless the User has a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at the Owner’s discretion.
Linking to External Websites
https://healthcaretohomecare.com links to other external websites that provide information Owner determines at her discretion to contain the most helpful information for the Services provided. While many sites provide useful information, https://healthcaretohomecare.com only links to those sites which provide the content Owner feels best suits the site’s needs.
https://healthcaretohomecare.com has a zero-tolerance spam policy.
- https://healthcaretohomecare.com’s messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email messages and filter out messages that appear to be spam.
- No message filtering system is 100% accurate; from time to time, https://healthcaretohomecare.com’s systems filter out legitimate messages.
- If the User believes this has happened to a message sent, please advise the message recipient by another means.
- The User can reduce the risk of the spam filters catching a message by sending the message in plain text (i.e., no HTML), removing any attachments, and scanning the User’s messages for malware before dispatch.
Receipt of unwanted messages from https://healthcaretohomecare.com
- In the unlikely event that the User receives any message from https://healthcaretohomecare.com or sent using https://healthcaretohomecare.com’s systems that may be considered spam, please get in touch with the Website at email@example.com. An investigation of the User’s complaint occurs shortly after receipt of all pertinent information.
Changes to these Terms
- The Owner reserves the right to amend or otherwise modify these Terms at any time. In such cases, the Owner will appropriately inform the User of these changes.
- Such changes will only affect the relationship with the User in the future.
- The User’s continued use of the Website or the Service will signify the User’s acceptance of the revised Terms.
- Failure to accept the revised Terms may entitle either party to terminate the Agreement.
- If required by applicable law, the Owner will specify the date by which the modified Terms will enter into force.
Assignment of contract
The Owner reserves the right to transfer, assign, dispose, or subcontract any or all rights under these Terms. Provisions regarding changes to these Terms will apply accordingly.
Users may not assign or transfer their rights or obligations under these Terms in any way without the Owner’s written permission.
Send all communications relating to this Website’s use using the contact information stated in this document.
Should any of these Terms be deemed or become invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, such provision’s invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions’ validity, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Any such invalid or unenforceable provision will be interpreted, construed, and reformed to the extent reasonably required to render it valid, enforceable, and consistent with its original intent. These Terms constitute the entire Agreement between Users and the Owner concerning the subject matter hereof and supersede all other communications, including but not limited to all prior agreements, between the parties concerning such subject matter. Enforcement of the Terms is to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The location of the Owner’s base governs the laws that apply as disclosed in the relevant section of this document, without regard to conflict of laws principles.
Venue of jurisdiction
The exclusive competence to decide on any controversy resulting from or connected to these Terms lies with the courts of where the Owner is based, as displayed in the relevant section of this document.