- To clarify healthcare information presented so the average person can understand it.
- To help caregivers navigate efficiently and effectively within the healthcare system.
- To help those unfamiliar with healthcare better understand regulations, processes, and procedures.
- To identify problem-solving avenues for addressing healthcare quality, safety, or service delivery concerns.
- To provide encouragement and emotional support to caregivers through sharing knowledge gained, being a resource, sharing God’s love, and introducing new caregivers to additional avenues of support.
- To provide sample instructions and links to videos for patient care procedures sometimes performed in the home. Information may also include potential risks, how to problem-solve issues and performance tips.
- To provide suggestions on becoming organized as a caregiver, including tips on finding resources, guidance on problem-solving, help with everyday routines, and providing answers on how to work with outside agencies, etc.
- To provide tips on home care measures that help with the management and understanding of medical conditions and behaviors.
- Answer questions submitted to the best of Donna’s ability. Answers are not guaranteed.
- Provide informative articles and information on caregiving topics.
- Provide links to resources helpful to caregivers, such as government agencies, community organizations, or support groups.
- Provide written instructions and links to YouTube videos that demonstrate patient care procedures as reference guides.
- Share insights into coping strategies used to adapt and manage the challenges of caregiving from Donna’s past experiences.